As a Member of Parliament, one of the most important parts of my job is to help the individuals and groups that I represent interact with the federal government.
We are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with the many different federal departments, programs, and services. We can provide information and assistance relating to any of the following areas:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Passport Canada
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Petitions to Parliament
Please fill out the form below to request a phone call from my office to see what we can do for you.